Thursday 3 October 2013

Pull And Bear

Run bank card. Run for your life.
I've found Pull and Bear.
 
I've tried really hard since coming home from the holiday not to go browsing around clothes websites. The fact that I'm skint should be reason enough, never mind the fact we're moving to our new flat this month. But I'm my own worst enemy when it comes to the odd cheeky browsing session that inevitable turns into buying...
I call it "brying".
 
So here is the next temptress I have stumbled across - Pull And Bear.
The first thing I notice about potential new websites is the layout of the page - a poor website can put me off before I've even had a proper look because I think - poor quality website = poor quality clothes.
This isn't an issue with this website. It's simplistic but stylish, the models are babes and it's really easy to navigate around. I know, I know - how hard can a clothes website be right? But I object to anything that delays these brand spankin' new items from being mine.
On my Pay Day List (which is getting longer and longer by the day) this month is the Safari jacket with leather sleeves above. Not too pricey at £59.99, it's a much more sensible choice than some of the pink/grey coats I've been flirting with this season. Another thing I've noticed recently is my attraction to yellow. I couldn't have cared less about yellow before now, so why in Autumn have I developed such a craving for it? I don't know and I don't care... I just gotta get me some yellow.
 
I should also mention they do accessories, footwear, jewellery, bags, scarves...
Oh dear.
 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment