Wednesday 5 March 2014

The Liebster Award Post!

Well this is a nifty little thing, isn't it? I was nominated by darbx to take part in the Liebster Award (which I had to Google by the way) - a post to help boost a blog's reputation if you have under 200 followers - thanks Darby!

There are a lot of questions here, so bear with me - but take comfort in knowing that by the end, you'll probably know me better than I know myself. You'll also notice that I pretty much make up my own rules in my answers - 'tell me one thing...': lists a million things. Enjoy!


The rules
·          
·         Make a post about the Leibster Award and thank the blogger who nominated you
·         Write 11 interesting things about yourself
·         Answer the 11 questions created by the blogger who nominated you
·         Nominate 11 other bloggers (who have less than 200 followers) and notify them about the nomination
·         Write 11 new questions for your nominees   



11 facts about me...
1. Sarcasm is my choice of humour, my defence mechanism, my charm and my way of coping with awkward situations. So... it's pretty much 24/7.
2. I've never been able to blow my nose. Yep, seriously. I just gotta put in some serious dabbing time with the tissues.
3. I was vegetarian for two whole years until one Christmas Eve when I caught a whiff of my mum's spaghetti bolognese.
4. I'm suuuper laid back - to a fault, probably!
5. I don't like cats. And I'm not even sorry.
6. I want to be part of the Made In Chelsea cast. The part that's with Proudlock ALL THE TIME. Mmm.
7. I don't eat sliced bread, but I'll chow down on a crusty loaf and a pack of Lurpak til the cows come home/my heart gives out.
8. University gave me two best friends, the love of my life and countless drunken memories. I recommend it for these reasons alone.
9. I am the only middle child I know who doesn't have a complex about it.
10. I'm hungry - and it's still half an hour until lunch time.
11. I will instantly hate and want to change all 11 facts as soon as this post is published.


Questions from darbx...


1. Ant or Dec?
I always had a crush on Dec when I was younger... I'm talking SMTV days though! 

2. What is your one beauty product that you cannot live without?
I'm going through my entire makeup collection in my head right now... umm, I suppose I'd say my Rimmel Stay Matte Mousse Foundation - I don't leave the house without it on! 


3. If you could have one wish, what would it be?
I'd wish for two wishes. I'd use one to wish that I was rich. That probably sounds really shallow, but there are things I want to do and see, people I want to help - and money would let me do that. And a puppy. I wish I had a puppy. 


4. How do you like your popcorn - sweet, salty, buttery, plain?
My favourite is sun dried tomato and Worcester sauce popcorn! But if I had to choose, I'd say sweet.  

5. What is/was your favourite subject in school?
My favourite was Art, until my teacher broke me down and told me I wasn't good enough. In hindsight, I was.

6. Where in the world would you most like to travel?
At the moment it's New York, but I want to go EVERYWHERE.

7. Favourite fragrance?
Chance by Chanel.

8. Your opinion on One Direction...
I'm not too fussed about their music - but Zayn would definitely get one.

9. What is your favourite past time?
I should say blogging - but it's shopping. Has been, is, and will always be... shopping!

10. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
I hope to see myself happy, living in another country, continuing to do a job that I love and sharing it with a guy that I love!

11. What is at the top of your bucket list?
To write someone's favourite book.

I nominate:



My questions to you!

1. How would you describe your blog?
2. Where is your favourite place in the world?
3. What are you scared of?
4. Who is your favourite blogger?
5. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your days, what would it be?
6. What is your life motto?
7. What does your idea of a perfect future entail?
8. Cosy night in or wild night out?
9. Which piece of advice would you give to your younger self?
10. What are your three makeup must haves?
11. What has been your favourite ever blog post? Add a link!

Okaayyyyy so that's it! I feel like I've aged twenty years since writing this post, but I'm glad I did! 


Good luck to those who have been nominated, and thanks again to Darby!

No comments:

Post a Comment