Wednesday 28 August 2013

My Wishlist.

Unfortunately - or fortunately depending on how skint I am at the time- my job leads me to many a website I never even knew existed. Websites full of beautiful clothes/bags/shoes/makeup that end up in my infinite Bookmarks list, just sitting idle until I feel reckless enough to purchase one of the little gems. 
I fear what I'm showing you now is less of a Wish List and more of a I'll Give In Sooner Or Later List. I feel like I should have a shopping version of that drunk text app. You know the one? Asking you just in the nick of time, when you're hammered on gin, if you really want to tell that boy exactly how much he means to you. Pick items, add to basket, proceed to checkout:
Computer: WOW. Are you sure about this?
Me: Um, yes... *OK*
Computer: Are you really sure though? Can you afford it?
Me: Yes! *OK*
Computer: FINAL WARNING: YOU CANNOT AFFORD THIS.
Me: Pfft... *clicks to confirm order*

What?
I ain't scared of no computer.
So here is my wish list... I could probably write up one of these every single day, but I'm going to keep it to my favourite bits and pieces because when I do eventually buy all of it in a couple of weeks- you can't shout at me. I'll be all: "This hasn't been some spur of the moment impulse decision...remember I blogged about it a couple of weeks ago?"


First up is the baby blue playsuit from Motel.I love the pattern, the colour is really sweet and it's got long sleeves. As someone who is somewhat of a chubber in the upper arm, sleeves are a godsend!
These heels are from Asos... I'm not going to lie, I saw a Little Mixer wearing them at the One Direction premiere. Minus 100 cool points? Maybe. But it's still a beautiful shoe!
Nike Dunk Sky Hi Paris Trainers. I've had a love hate relationship with trainers for a while now; I like the idea of having them and wearing them as everyday footwear... but don't like sporty looking trainers. Which I thought they all were. Until I saw THESE. I have searched the internet far and wide for these bad boys and the only result I'm getting is an eBay ad charging £230 for them. Surely that should be enough to put me off right? Wrong.
This jumper is a pretty low key item from Lavish Alice. I've never really dabbled in leopard print before but I think I'm going to start from the sleeves and work my way in. It's down to £18, I should just buy it shouldn't I? 
*Enter bossy computer app*

Maybe I'll think about it.

x

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your pretty blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete